Master of Business Administration in MarketingSeptember 9, 20222023-10-16 13:27
Master of Business Administration in Marketing
Master of Business Administration with
Live Classes | One hour per course
The Master of Business Administration with specialization in Marketing Management is the most sought after domain knowledge within current generation of students and professionals. Marketing as a discipline involves all the actions a company undertakes to draw in customers and maintain relationships with them. Networking with potential or past clients is part of the work too, and may include writing thank you emails, playing golf with prospective clients, returning calls and emails quickly, and meeting with clients for coffee or a meal. At its most basic level, marketing seeks to match a company’s products and services to customers who want access to those products. Matching products to customers ultimately ensures profitability.
We offer a variety of subjects focused on – Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Communications, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing, Services Marketing which go a long way in shaping the needs and abilities of the learning community.
Students in this domain are enriched in several key areas of-
- Audience Generation. Marketing allows a company to target specific people it believes will benefit from its product or service. Sometimes, people know they have the need. Other times, they don’t realize it. Marketing enables a company to connect with a cohort of people that fit the demographic of who the company aims to serve.
- Inward Education. Marketing is useful for collecting information to be processed internally to drive success. For example, marketing research helps in collecting information and how a company can better understand how to cater to this demographic, drive sales, and be more efficient with resources.
- Outward Education. Marketing can also be used to communicate with the world what your company does, what products you sell, and how your company can enrich the lives of others. Campaigns can be educational, informing those outside of your company why they need your product. In addition, marketing campaigns let a company introduce itself, its history, its owners, and its motivation for being the company it is.
- Brand Creation. Marketing allows for a company to take an offensive approach to creating a brand. Instead of a customer shaping their opinion of a company based on their interactions, a company can preemptively engage a customer with specific content or media to drive certain emotions or reactions. This allows a company to shape its image before the customer has ever interacted with its products.
- To plan, Deliver and control customer satisfaction across all service levels.
- To smoothen the process of customer interface including feedback and control.
- To digitize promotion across social media channels and optimize rate of return.
What Manav Rachna Offers?
Manav Rachna, offers a blended learning environment is adapted along with comprehensive guidance and supervised training with subject-matter professionals. The Marketing specialization is covered over a period of 2 semesters with 2 subjects in each semester.
COMPARE AND CHOOSE
A PLAN THAT IS COMFORTABLE FOR YOU
Manav Rachna has launched “Centre of Online Education” to provide quality programmes to those students who are not able to draw benefits from conventional system of Education. Students can perfectly reshape their career and future through impeccably designed online programmes. The renowned faculty, cutting –edge advanced curriculum, technology driven and a remarkable content delivery will be helpful in the successfully implementation of online programs.
GET IN TOUCH
Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India
Call: +91 – 7877170170