Online Student Onboarding Process | Manav Rachna OnlineJune 21, 2021 2022-11-17 9:29
Online Student Onboarding Process | Manav Rachna Online
Admission Process for Online Programmes
Application for admission is submitted online only on the Manav Rachna online Admission Portal. The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of qualifying examination (XII/Graduation/Diploma as the case may be) before due date. Token fee of Rs.10,000/- is payable. Payment can be made through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card/E-wallets at the time of submission of application. Alternatively, candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from Manav Rachna website. Once online application for admission is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application number which must be noted by the candidates as the same shall act as a Reference Number for all subsequent correspondence till the candidate is actually admitted.
Every candidate is required to upload the following documents along with the application:
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes
- Address Proof: For all Programmes
- 12th standard mark sheet (if result is yet not announced : school ID card + score card of XI class / predictive score of XII class issued by school authorities): Mandatory
- 12th standard mark sheet: Mandatory
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets of higher education qualification (For PG Program): Mandatory
Qualifying Document: Admission to various programs is based eligibility as specified in Admission Brochure under heading PROGRAMS OFFERED for various programmes.
- Seats in the programs are allotted on the basis of preferences indicated in the application form.
- The program wise selection of candidates, amongst applications received is drawn based on actual marks scored by the candidate in the qualifying exam. Only overall category is considered and marks under any special category or state etc. are not taken into account.
Further guidelines and other details will be communicated through e-mail. Candidates are advised to check their SPAM or JUNK folder as well regularly.
- It is essential for the candidate to provide the marks of the merit criteria determining examination to the University immediately, after declaration of results. Candidate is required to log in to application form, fill in details and submit the application form. The details have to be filled before the due date of merit announcement. Non- compliance is at candidate’s risk and no claim can be made for consideration for merit.
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application, are required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authorities at the time of physical verification of documents failing which, such provisional admission stands cancelled. No representations for extension of dates are entertained. IB/Cambridge qualified Candidates are required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU before above deadlines. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of admission
- Any wrong declaration of marks /Scores, which affects the merit/provide undue advantage, shall lead to disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of admission.
Once the candidate is offered admission via the Admission Selection Letter, the candidate is required to deposit the 1st year fee as detailed for various programmes within one week of offer of admission by using any mode of payment to intimate acceptance of offer of admission.
- All the candidates, who have accepted the admission after receipt of Admission Offer Letter are required to report at designated venue’s for “Document Verification / Enrollment Process” as per the slots are given to them.
- Candidates upload all the documents on Admission Portal prior to verification process,.
- After verifications of relevant documents, all successful candidates shall be issued the Provision Admission Letter
Manav Rachna has launched “Centre of Online Education” to provide quality programmes to those students who are not able to draw benefits from conventional system of Education. Students can perfectly reshape their career and future through impeccably designed online programmes. The renowned faculty, cutting –edge advanced curriculum, technology driven and a remarkable content delivery will be helpful in the successfully implementation of online programs.
GET IN TOUCH
Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India