PlacementJuly 18, 2022 2022-11-16 12:06
Even during this pandemic, the CRC department at Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI), Faridabad has contributed significantly towards their desire to offer jobs in core competencies to its students from various streams. Universities & colleges across the country have switched over to virtual campus placement drives to help students get job opportunities during the pandemic. From holding webinars about skills and jobs profiles in demand to contacting companies to take online assessment tests and video interviews, the CRC department at Manav Rachna are not leaving any stone unturned to ensure that students have ample of job opportunities. A lot of efforts are being put in conducting the process and bringing in the much needed outcome through selections.
Unlike previous year, the department has on boarded a lot of first time recruiter along with an over 600+ campus opportunities. CRC under Manav Rachna Center for Distance & Online Education (MRCDOE) is one of its kinds offering that makes the students ‘ready-to-deploy’ thereby adding value to both – organizations and students. Organizations get ready-to-deploy resources and the students get a jump-start to their careers.
- Making students Industry ready.
- Improving students’ employability.
- Providing students with more employment opportunities.
- Making them more successful in their current area of expertise/ organization where the students are working thorough certification.
- Assuring placement opportunities with active liaison with recruiter’s different sectors of trade, industry, business, NGO etc.
Mr. Vishal Saxena who pursued B.Arch (2015-20 batch) from Manav Rachna shares his experience.
Sakshi Taneja, an alumnus of B. Tech Biotech (2014-18 Batch) at MRIIRS and currently Brand Executive, at Mankind Pharma in Faridabad