Master of Business Administration in Event ManagementSeptember 9, 20222024-02-21 10:57
Master of Business Administration in Event Management
Master of Business Administration with
Live Classes | One hour per course
The Master of Business Administration with specialization in Events Management, is one of the most attractive courses in today’s world. The process of planning and coordinating the event is usually referred to as event planning and it includes budgeting scheduling, site selection, acquiring necessary permits coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decor, event security, catering, coordinating with third-party vendors, and emergency plans. Each event is different in its nature so process of planning and execution of each event differs on basis of the type of events. So students have a world of opportunities to choose for managing events across several industries.
Some of the preferred electives in this area are –Event and Media Production & Logistics, Event and Media Research, Managing Sponsorships for events, Planning Marketing Communications for events.
The primary takeaways of this specialization in Events Management within the MBA programme at Manav Rachna CDOE would be –
- Application of project management skills to formal events such as Weddings, formal parties, concerts, or conventions
- Promotion of brand, identifying its target audience, devising the event concept, and coordinating the technical aspects before actually launching the event
- Catering to events of all sizes from the Olympics down to business breakfast meetings. Many industries, celebrities, charitable organizations and interest groups hold events in order to market their label, build business relationships, raise money, or celebrate achievement.
- Develop new insights and understanding of marketing a business idea based on product , company requirements
- Nurture brand promotion to focus upon using a consistent set of metrics to both measure past performance and guide business planning.
What Manav Rachna Offers?
The Events Management specialization makes extensive use of coordination and planning, including creativity, entrepreneurship and fact-based management to drive decision making. It is therefore closely related to management science. Manav Rachna offers a blended learning environment is adapted along with comprehensive guidance and supervised training with subject-matter professionals. The MIS specialization is covered over a period of 2 semesters with 2 subjects in each semester. There are practical case studies and hands-on experience with live projects which enhance the students interface at MRCDOE.
COMPARE AND CHOOSE
A PLAN THAT IS COMFORTABLE FOR YOU
Manav Rachna has launched “Centre of Online Education” to provide quality programmes to those students who are not able to draw benefits from conventional system of Education. Students can perfectly reshape their career and future through impeccably designed online programmes. The renowned faculty, cutting –edge advanced curriculum, technology driven and a remarkable content delivery will be helpful in the successfully implementation of online programs.
GET IN TOUCH
Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India