Master of Business Administration in Aviation ManagementSeptember 9, 20222024-02-21 10:56
Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management
Master of Business Administration with
Live Classes | One hour per course
The Master of Business Administration with specialization in Aviation Management explored the fast moving aviation industry, which has witnessed enormous growth in a relatively short period of time. The fast transit times offered by air transportation, coupled with the ever increasing number of routes, has resulted in a huge demand from both leisure and business passengers. At the same time, there has been an increasing requirement for airfreight services as a result of globalization, shorter product life cycles and higher customer expectations. These factors have generated a demand for appropriately skilled personnel which is compounded by the need to develop the associated infrastructure including expanding existing airports and building new ones.
Online MBA in Aviation is a particularly sought after specialization offered over 2 semesters by Manav Rachna Centre for Distance and Online Education (MRCDOE), specifically to give students a solid grounding for a lucrative career in the dynamic field of finance and banking. This Online MBA in Aviation is appropriate for working professionals, entrepreneurs, and job-market seekers who want to engage in organizations and skilled jobs.
Various subjects focused in this course are Strategic Airport Planning and Enterprise ; Logistics , Air Cargo Management , Airline and Airport Management, Airport Marketing Management.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of the local, national and international context within which businesses specific to the concentration of study operate and recognise the international perspectives in strategic management and the affect of globalised markets on competitiveness
- Develop theory and practice underpinning the structure, organisation and management of businesses specific to the concentration of study and the relationship between a company’s corporate strategy and its operations
- Adapt the theories and practice of management, HR, finance and marketing at both a strategic and an operational level within organizations specific to aviation sector.
What Manav Rachna Offers?
Manav Rachna, offers a blended learning environment is adapted along with comprehensive guidance and supervised training with subject-matter professionals.
On successful completion of the MBA programme there will be clear practical skills to :
- Propose innovative and creative solutions to address a sizeable practical management problem specific to the domain of study and present a soundly reasoned justification for the final recommendation
- Devise and implement strategies for incorporating quality in design, recognising the importance of quality in achieving competitive advantage
- Effectively design and execute a research or consultancy project related to the management of an organisation specific to the concentration’s industry using appropriate research principles and methods
COMPARE AND CHOOSE
A PLAN THAT IS COMFORTABLE FOR YOU
Manav Rachna has launched “Centre of Online Education” to provide quality programmes to those students who are not able to draw benefits from conventional system of Education. Students can perfectly reshape their career and future through impeccably designed online programmes. The renowned faculty, cutting –edge advanced curriculum, technology driven and a remarkable content delivery will be helpful in the successfully implementation of online programs.
GET IN TOUCH
Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India